Jad&Freer – Glam Pro 50W
The Glam Pro is an all-tube guitar amplifier that provides an output power of 50 watts RMS.
Born as an evolution of the already well known Glam, improved in every detail and completely reworked, our Glam Pro can be considered the definitive head-amp. Thanks to its small size and its weight of only 10 kilos, it has gained the title of the smaller but more powerful amplifier available on the market.
The main feature that makes it unique is the possibility to choose, for each of the four channels, the duet of power tubes to be used; the tubes can be simply selected by the dedicated button on the amp or via MIDI and the selection will be automatically stored without the need for specific programmings. No noise or volume differences will be perceptible between a tube change and the next, so you can enjoy exclusively the timbre facets and the sound of the tubes you choose to mount.
- four channels, Clean, Drive, Crunch, Lead
- volume and gain regulation for each channel
- two independent equalization sections
- bright function on the Clean channel, recallable
- distort’s equalization with the mid regulation dedicated to each channel, recallable and reversible
- serial loop activatable / deactivatable
- digital spring reverb with spillover effect, activatable / deactivatable
- dual master volume, recallable
- presence and depth regulation for the final stage
- possibility to use two different power tubes duets, recallable and storable for each channel
- vacuum tubes monitoring system, separated for duet
- channels change, bright, loop, masters, tubes, all manageable both by the headamp and the footswitch
- controllable via MIDI through Program Change and Control Change by using the appropriate section on-board
If you want more info about this product, delivery costs, etc, please click on the button below to send an e-mail to Jad&Freer!